Invitation To Become A Guest Blogger!
First of all many thanks for all the input that came through via comments as to a wider focus for this blog. The topics suggested were: animals, reflections on everyday life, illuminati (UK focus), health/wellness, Benjamin Fulford / cabal and readers submitting their own posts.
The ideas were great and it helps me to see how to widen the topics of his blog.
Okay so the last one in the list above, is what this post is about – submitting your own news and views and becoming a guest blogger.
Here are the guidelines for submission:
1) Email all blog post submissions to reenagagneja (@) gmail dot com.
2) Add as the subject line: BLOG POST SUBMISSION REQUEST
3) The topic or subject of the post must fit in with the general flavour here, ie spiritual, holistic, health/wellness, advaita, social change, alternative news etc
4) No overt promotion will be accepted. You can write a short Bio at the end if you wish, which can contain a link back to your site. I would like to keep it along the lines of the guidelines of ezinearticles.com – the body must be informational and useful/interesting for people, and the self-promotion is done in the Bio.
5) Send a picture/image (as an attachment) that fits with the post and is about the same size as the one in this post.
6) The following must be supplied: a main keyword, 2 other keywords, post title, post description (1-2 lines).
I reserve the right to decline any post…
I will endeavour to have accepted posts published within 48 hours, but this could take longer sometimes.
If you have any questions about the guidelines or anything related to submitting posts please ask the questions in the comments.
So, let your creative juices flow, or if you already have some writing tucked away somewhere then what are you waiting for?! I look forward to hearing from you.
Latest posts by Reena (see all)
- Spiritual Awakening Support Group in South London – Interested? - December 9, 2018
- Dr Eben Alexander – Life after death is real and consciousness survives death of the body - March 11, 2016
- Bashar – profound speech (video): you, now and eternity - January 25, 2016