I was having a rare musical interlude yesterday evening, that started off by watching a TV programme about disco songs, and the outcome is my sharing some of my old faves, though not all disco. Hope you enjoy! I’m not sure if I have actually posted any of these before, it is possible. If so, oh well, it’s not like one can get too tired of these songs – well not imho. 🙂 Do share your own Youtube faves links too.
1) LABELLE Lady Marmalade (Live Midnight Special 1975)
A fabulous song of the 80s…This is so cool! The lead singer has amaaaazing energy, and she is so in her element – Wunderbar! In fact, I can watch this over and over! Enjoy!
2) DONNA SUMMER – I feel love (1977) HD and HQ
Beautiful Donna Summer, sexy Donna Summer…she is an incredible performer. And, it seems, a subtly belly dancer!
3) Saturday Night Fever – Bee Gees – John Travolta – You Should Be Dancing
Goes without saying, right?! This is compulsive watching, I find. Don’t you think so too?
4) The Mamas & The Papas: ‘California Dreamin’
I was really into the Mamas an Papas many years ago. Unique and lovely.
5) Bob Dylan: Jokerman
I love this song by Bob. Profound messages.
6) Sadie BellyDance – Drum Solo
Belly dancing involves HUGE amounts of practice! This remarkable show of belly dancing to a drum solo is superb. Hope you like it.
7) Walkers Brothers – Make It Easy On Yourself
There is something about this song, such pathos, such melancholy, and a voice like melted butter. Mmmm.
8) Dire Straits: Romeo & Juliet
And finally, another love song
So I hope you liked my little collection above. There’s a time for truth information, Illuminati and 2012 messages, but there’s also a time, especially at weekends, for fun, for music and light relief from all the serious stuff!
Have a great weekend folks.
Latest posts by Reena (see all)
- Spiritual Awakening Support Group in South London – Interested? - December 9, 2018
- Dr Eben Alexander – Life after death is real and consciousness survives death of the body - March 11, 2016
- Bashar – profound speech (video): you, now and eternity - January 25, 2016