I’ve been working on my first Kindle eBook, The Alkaline Diet Guidebook, for some months now. And now, amazingly, it is finished and published! It’s hard to believe as I can be a bit of a procrastinator especially when it comes to getting oh so close. But with a bit of a final push I have done it.
If you find it useful then please leave me a review on Amazon – I would love to hear your views and your review will help me to get the word out about the ways in which we can improve health by simple changes to our diet.
The Alkaline Diet – A Synopsis
The Alkaline Diet is not a diet for weight loss, but rather changing eating habits to incorporate more alkaline foods so that we achieve pH balance, as most people (certainly in the West and where fast foods and processed meals have become the norm) are too acidic. The impacts of eating too much acid-forming food (sugar, sweet things, processed foods, tea, coffee) can range from lesser health issues such as fatigue and skin problems, right the way through to cancer. I’ve posted here before about cancer cures such as bicarbonate of soda which some natural cancer doctors are using. I also posted about my improvement with a long-term digestive problem through using lemon juice, which are alkaline once in the body.
The medical profession is not agreed on the alkaline diet however, nor on definitively focussing on pH balance, but some proponents of the alkaline diet would even say that the single most important measurement for your health is the pH – more vital even than blood pressure, cholesterol count, blood sugar, hormones and calorie count.
Be that as it may I don’t doubt that too many acidifying foods are harmful to our health, so being interested in this topic, and having been researching it, I decided to write about this in an eBook.
What The Alkaline Diet Guidebook Covers
The Alkaline Diet Guidebook is a comprehensive guide to help you change to a more alkaline diet, lose weight and improve your health.
The great thing about this book, unlike many others, is that you will get a list of 400+ alkaline foods and acidic foods by degree – possibly the biggest list available. And these lists are maintained on this site itself – scroll down for more info.
When you grab a copy of The Alkaline Diet Guidebook you’ll discover:
- Why our pH balance is so important to health and preventing disease
- How to test your own pH level and monitor it regularly
- What happens when we are too acidic
- The acidity and cancer link
- Doctors who have stood behind the alkaline diet
- 10 vital alkalising tips for how to make this diet a lifestyle change, not just some fad you do for a few weeks!
- Simple green juicing recipes
- What to eat when hungry – yes, there are alkalising snacks that are tasty and easy to prepare
- Tips to improve psycho-emotional health
- Why water is more important than you might think and how much you should really be drinking
- What you really need to know about the salt you are eating everyday and this small change can reap a myriad benefits
- 185+ alkaline foods list
- 215+ acidic foods list
- Recommended reading
- And much, much more!
An over-acidic body can suffer consequences and symptoms such as:
- The body’s ability to absorb minerals and other nutrients becomes decreased
- Energy production in the cells is decreased
- Ability to repair damaged cells is decreased
- Ability to detoxify heavy metals is decreased
- Cancer cells thrive
- The body is more susceptible to fatigue and illness
- Multiple other symptoms
So when you start to consume more alkaline foods, then you can go a long way to many health benefits, including:
- Boosts the immune system
- Improves digestive health
- Increases energy
- Weight loss
- Decreases the risk of cancer
- Improves bone health
- Improves resistance to allergies, colds, rashes etc
- Improves skin health
- Lowers blood pressure
- Slows down the ageing process
- Helps prevent many diseases and provides significant improvement in chronic diseases
- Much, much more!
So I hope you’ll grab your copy of the Alkaline Diet Guidebook today and find out how alkaline foods can be easily adopted into your daily lifestyle for powerful health improvements today.
Extensive Alkaline Foods and Acidic Foods Lists
The extensive list of alkaline and acidic foods is now also published as a page on this site – click the link below. These are probably the biggest such lists easily available on the internet for free!
Here is the purchase/download link, again:
…and do forward to family and friends who you think may find the information useful, and do leave me a review! Thank you!
Wishing you peace and health this festive season,
Latest posts by Reena (see all)
- Spiritual Awakening Support Group in South London – Interested? - December 9, 2018
- Dr Eben Alexander – Life after death is real and consciousness survives death of the body - March 11, 2016
- Bashar – profound speech (video): you, now and eternity - January 25, 2016