It seems like a long time that folk interested in wider spiritual matters or in Ascension talk have been waiting for Disclosure of contact with Extra Terrestrials. Now, it seems things may be hotting up in this regard! The conversation is opening up!
In the last week alone, mainstream TV has covered a series of news pieces regarding ETs, as follows:
1. Truly extraordinary is that a group of six former US Air Force Officers and a former enlisted man, have broken their silence at a National Press Conference, stating that UFOs have disarmed Nuclear weapons and bases! One said:
“I was on duty when an object came over and hovered directly over the site,” Salas said, regarding the March 16, 1967, event at Malmstrom AFB in Montana. “The missiles shut down, 10 Minuteman missiles. And the same thing happened at another site a week later.” And another said:
“The U.S. Air Force is lying about the national security implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases and we can prove it,” Salas said. Col. Halt adds, “I believe that the security services of both the United States and the United Kingdom have attempted — both then and now — to subvert the significance of what occurred at RAF Bentwaters by the use of well-practiced methods of disinformation.”
Uncanny how this fits in with channelled messages distributed by Mike Quinsey, Sheldan Nidle, and others that ETs have already prevented the use of nuclear weapons, and that had it not been for them, earth may have basically sunk. And now, these courageous men are affirming that ETs are indeed in disarming weapons! How wonderfully exciting!
Full Press Conference UFOs Disabled Nukes 27-09-10.
2. The UN is appointing Mazlan Othman, as the Alien-UFO ambassador within their UN Office for Outer Space Affairs. Now, what can you say, except that we all know theyâ€™re not going to create such an appointment and risk losing face, if they didnâ€™t feel it was required.
Mazlan Othman is a Malaysian astrophysicist that will be the official “Greeter” to any contacted species from space. Some people would argue that this type of appointment should be the responsibility of a high ranking official such as a president of some other world leader, but this is a unanimous decision on the part of the united nations for this job to be carried out by Othman.
She does have a background in science and other space related credentials like overseeing the Malaysian national space program, and she saw over the training and flight of Malaysiaâ€™s first astronaut. Mazlan Othman’s job as within UNOOSA includes possible issues that may involve space technology, and the preparedness and protocols if an asteroid or comet was on a direct collision course with Earth. One U.N. peer out of the UK, a Professor Richard Crowther, said â€œMs. Othman is absolutely the nearest thing we have to a â€˜take me to your leaderâ€™ personâ€.
However, it was initially reported that Dr Mazlan Othman, head of the UN Outer Space Office (UNOOSA) and former director of the Malaysian Space Agency, announced she would explain at a October 4-5, 2010 at a U.K. Royal Society conference on a scientific and social agenda on extraterrestrial life how a proposal to designate her office as the official point of contact with extraterrestrial life will be debated in the U.N. Outer Space Committee, and if approved, sent to the U.N. General Assembly for a vote.
Then in a public email, Dr. Othman stated, “It sounds really cool but I have to deny it,” she said of the [London Times] story. She will be attending a conference next week, but she’ll be talking about how the world deals with “near-Earth objects”.
Other news reports stated, “A UN spokesperson this afternoon told Newslite the story was “nonsense” and insisted there were no current plans to appointment anyone to the role.
Either way, the important thing is that this conversation takes place! In the end, the truth will be revealed. It cannot not be.
3. The Vaticanâ€™s representative, Dr Consolmagno, the curator of the Popeâ€™s meteorite collection and trained planetary scientist and astronomer, announced publicly that he wants â€˜to baptize an alien if we make contact.’ Again, we know no one associated with the Vatican would make any such statements unless they were NOT totally ridiculous and preposterous. (Btw, I didnâ€™t want to comment on the baptism bit, but I canâ€™t help myself… This idea is so ludicrous I feel like a hysterical giggle coming on. LOL. Just visualise it: An alien comes down to earth in a massive, beautiful, highly advanced spaceship, one of many in their fleet, and they come to help save the human race and help bring peace to this planet, and the reception offered to them by a rep from the Vatican is to baptise them? Are you kidding? Itâ€™s like an ant offering to help a lion be initiated into its ant colony. Ah religion, donâ€™t you just â€˜loveâ€™ it…)
So, is this all the first step towards preparing the masses for First Contact?
Personally, as some of you might know, I get hugely excited by the thought of First Contact. As a little girl I dreamed of UFOs. I cannot think of anything apart from alien contact, that could provide such sorely needed reform, new understandings and transformation as our planet needs right now. I, for one, welcome ETs (the good ones of course â€“ never had much time for those abducting kinds) and invite them to our planet, as I know many others do too.
Yeah, some of you reading may be thinking this is insane talk, but let me just remind you that we are living in crazy times! And then again, it would be interesting to enquire how we can truly define the word, insane, for looking around at the world as we have it, you donâ€™t have to go far to find endless examples of human insanity. I mean, what is really real, and what is truly insane? Is it true that ETs donâ€™t and never did exist and humans are the only species in the whole universe? Is this true? Or is it an insane view to have?
The best I would advise, if you are in the sceptics camp (itâ€™s fine, itâ€™s a good place to explore), is to think twice before you take anything for granted in the world as we know it, for truths are going to be revealed that are going to turn the tables upside down. Why… just read the links above – has it not already started? After all, for 6 grown men to state in public that UFOS disarmed nuclear weapons â€“ would they really risk ridicule if it was made up? Personally, I donâ€™t remember the last time I heard a group of people saying ETs disarmed weapons…
Still, we each must choose what we align with, and there is no wrong or right. There is only Truth.
But letâ€™s keep this information going out to others, and discuss and debate this most fascinating expected event: First Contact.
In the meantime, the video (top right,you may have to click the post title first) is just amazing. Grown men talking serious UFO talk! It’s seems a few years old, yet even that is quite remarkable, given the evidence provided for extra terrestrial life. It is well worth watching. This is what the yoputube channel says about this video:
“A large number of ex high ranking officials including air traffic controllers, ex secret op. officers, commercial pilots, numerous military defense specialists with top secret clearance, people who had access to very sensitive documents lieutenants, ex commanders in the u.s air force, astronauts,etc… all going before the national press club to discuss what their experiences have been regarding u.f.o’s and all are willing to go before congress to testify under oath.. never before has such a group come forward.. this is a must see it is long.. extremely informative and enlightening. This video was uploaded by centralelements.com”
There are more videos below…
Aliens Are Monitoring Our Nukes, Worry Ex-Air Force Officers – Published September 23, 2010 by FoxNews.com
Larry King Investigating UFOs:
So, what do you think? I would love to hear your thoughts below.
Latest posts by Reena (see all)
- Spiritual Awakening Support Group in South London – Interested? - December 9, 2018
- Dr Eben Alexander – Life after death is real and consciousness survives death of the body - March 11, 2016
- Bashar – profound speech (video): you, now and eternity - January 25, 2016